Saturday, April 16, 2011

Andrew and Aaron's 1st angel baby birthday

Today marks one year that my precious babies Andrew and Aaron were born angels. I was thinking about them all day and wondering what they would have looked like now, had they made it. I would have one busy house, that is for sure. I miss them terribly, but I know I will see them again when I pass on from this life to the next. Nate and I went to walmart to get some groceries and I picked out a green frosted cupcake. We went home and put a number 1 candle on top and Nate sang his own version of happy birthday to his brothers. It was a very tender moment. I think it is a good tradition and we will keep doing it year after year. I lost the pregnancy I told you about in January. It lasted 8 weeks and we saw a heartbeat and everything. I was so happy when we saw the heartbeat, I thought this time it was going to be ok. I had to take pills to get me to miscarry once they saw on the ultrasound the baby was no longer alive. A couple days later the sac and baby passed, but some tissue was left inside and so I had to get a D&C. This was not how I pictured my childbearing years. I thought I would have at least 3 children if not more and that we would be one big happy family. Not this. This sucks. We are going to persue adopting from the state - maybe a 1-2 year old and try again in September for our own. We will be getting progesterone and some other things to help keep the pregnancy. I hope it works.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. I was looking for butterfly tattoos and came across the design for your boys and it lead me to your blog. So in a way I think I was suppose to find it. I'm not sure how to contact you personally but I have some info that I'd like to share with you. Contact me on my google account if it will let you. Hope your days get brighter as they go.

    ReplyDelete