Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another sad day

Found out on Sept 5th that I was pregnant again and I was excited but guarded due to what happened last time. I waited a couple of weeks to call the dr. and get an appointment. I went in on Friday and they saw the sac, but no baby. They think my dates are wrong.... maybe its just really small. There are two things it could be they said.... dates wrong, or a blighted ovum. A blighted ovum is when the fertalized egg implants and starts to grow, but stops. The body still thinks you are pregnant and starts the placenta and everything.... there is just no baby. I am supposed to go back in on Oct 5th, but I started bleeding yesterday. So I think we are miscarrying. I thought it would not be that hard since it was so early on and it never really grew anyway, but I broke down this morning after an argument with my husband. He does not want to try anymore, but I just want one more..... please I begged. He said maybe. It has been a really difficult weekend. I am confused and hurt. I don't understand why God would let this happen again. Am I supposed to only have one? I love Nate to pieces, but I want a brother or sister for him and another child for me.... is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

  1. So very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete